The farmhouse dates back to 1894, is now a monument, anno 2014 almost entirely original and moreover still inhabited. In the living area, at the front of the farm is located an upper room. Below that raised floor is the basement, so the basement is not very deep in the ground. Cupboard beds are now cabinets, but the coal stoves (wood is also allowed) are still in place. The barn has room for 11 dairy cows and in the shed, leftside back, some pigs were kept. There is now electricity and water, gas for the water heater is still coming out of a gas tank.
Built in cross bond brickwork, but in some places it is not done consistently. Because Brabant farmers were quite poor at the time, the farm was built without the help of an architect or other expert. The windows of the living area are equipped with stained-glass in the upper part. The building is covered with a thatched roof, that used to be slightly cheaper than rooftiles, and has a pleasant insulation.