The building of the former steam dairy "Sint Jozef" was built over a hundred years ago, in 1916. Then on St. Joseph Street in Erp in Noord-Brabant, a street that has since been renamed Molentiend. The building has had various functions. Obviously started as a steam-driven dairy, although that production line stopped in the 1950s due to the fact larger, more modern milk factories were built. From 1955 to 1998, the building served as a store for the Boerenbond. From 1999 it has provided shelter to a bicycle shop / bicycle builder. However, it was renovated around 2012 and has belonged to Van den Bosch Transport ever since.
After construction in 1916, the dairy was expanded several times, including in 1929 and 1935. The tower with gabled roof and the volume to the right, with the loading dock, are the oldest. Nevertheless, typical style features of the interbellum period can also be found here, such as the font on the tile panels. The spaces behind it, which are also perpendicular to the front volume with the ridge line, are originally pre-2e world war, but due to the thorough renovation of 2012, this is now actually completely new construction. Nevertheless, efforts have been made to match the new building parts in style with the facades that have since been declared monuments. Both the architectural 1920s / 1930s character of the building and the appearance of the combined building volumes have been preserved.