This type of station was built along the Langstraat Railway in several places. Usually around 1890. This type of building was put down near the larger villages along the line as Vlijmen, Waspik and Drunen. The stationmaster lived in the building, but of course all traveler related functions which were considered necessary in villages in those days were there. Meanwhile, these buildings were demolished, what happend a few years after the closing of the line.
The station is constructed of masonry bond walls and stretcher bond chimneys.Above the windows are semicircular arches with keystones. In some places there is also ornamental masonry used. The station is equipped with old fashioned rooftiles (kruispannen) and has a gutter with a fascia. The scale model has eight separate light compartments.