This station was built around 1880 and was up to about 1970 accompanied by a lavatory building. Early '90s, at the site of the lavatory building a new station building erected, so this station lost its original function. But it is still present. Even the delicate wooden details around the eaves are preserved.
The station is constructed of masonry walls. It has a main building with a wing on both sides, with saddle roofs. Above the windows are segment bows. At some locations, there is also ornamental masonry, for example in the form of a rosette in the end walls. The station is equipped with old fashioned rooftiles and has graceful finished gutters. Although the building looks like Station Sliedrecht they are definitely not the same.The scale has nine separate light compartments.