This building was founded around 1950. It is a substation to distribute electricity in the neighbourhood. Originally they were built and owned by PNEM, the local electricity company in those years.
Substations were built in many forms, mainly surrounded with grass, near to an access road.
This small building has 2 longer facades, in one of them are two green doors. There are some houses with dark grey doors.
The shorter facades both have a round window near the top of the building. The transformer house, as some people call them, most times have dark rooftiles. But some of them have red rooftiles.