This building was founded around 1950. It is a substation to distribute electricity in the neighbourhood. Originally they were built and owned by PNEM, the local electricity company in those years.
Substations were built in many forms, mainly surrounded with grass, near to an access road.
A concrete skeleton at the outside makes the 4 corners. Masonry in "wildverband".
Two green steel doors are in the front of the building. At the end of the 90ties the front obtained a finishing layer of Trespa.
There are no windows but due to several air vents, there is a little light coming through.