This house was originally built in 1920, in fact on the foundations of a building that had been there since the 18th century. From 1920 the building has been thoroughly renovated twice, the Heistraat 77 model shows the house in the nineteensixties.
The location of the real property is also special. It is located next to the stream "the Dussen" and a stone's throw from Dussen Castle. Although the property is now on the outskirts of the village, originally it was in a central location, near the crossroads of village ribbons.
The house is constructed from so-called "dirty-masonry" which was subsequently plastered. The thick white layer of plaster is provided with recessed lines during the application, which are best described as imitation joints. As a result, the house seems to be built of large limestone blocks. This construction method was used to give houses a luxurious look for a limited amount of money.
Furthermore, the property has a French hood. These may be positioned perpendicular on the road, but in this case, the French hood is placed with the longitudinal direction along the road.