This factory from the early 1900s has housed numerous companies and also has been through some renovations. For example, in 1913 a building permit was requested for placing the installation of an extra door with frame. In 1920 they asked for permission to build a garage and in 1922 a permit was requested for the establishment of a dairy.
The basic form of the building has remained the same throughout the decades. Currently an electrician uses the building for his business and storage.
Some windows in the walls, but above all the glass in the sawtooth roofs resulted in daylight.
The building consists of one floor and the walls in the front were equipped with decorative stonework. The long rear was of simpler design, but is equipped with buttresses. These buttresses do indeed form part of the structure, a structure that can be described as repetitive.
Over the years, some windows were bricked or boarded up. Due to the way that's done it is still visible where the windows have been in the past.