In 1912 an architect from the Dutch town of Nijmegen drew the blueprints for a Catholic school in the village Besoijen (now part of Waalwijk). The ground floor contained the classrooms for the boys, the 1st floor the classrooms for the girls.
The small wing on the ground floor had a "Bewaarschool", it was the forerunner of kindergarten. And upstairs, so on the girls' floor, was the Sunday School, later the auditorium with stage.
Unfortunately the building was demolished in the '60s of the last century.
The building contained a total of eight classrooms, an auditorium, several toilets, corridors and a stairwell. Above the main entrance stood a tower containing a clock/bell.
A front is difficult to designate to this building. The high façade with classrooms stood on a driveway to the nearby state police barracks. The facade of the tower was in the direction of the "Grotestraat" which still exists.
The building wasn't located directly on the street, because one of the two playgrounds was in between.