In the prosperous provincial towns, trading centers for rural areas, notables were building appropriate housing. Think of the doctor, notary, mayor and bank managers.
The property "Grotestraat 150" was originally built around 1860. Currently it is used as an attorneys office and is a Local Monument.
The coach house has ornate fascia, which are white. One of the long facades has 3 window frames. They are bent up like a semicircle. The actual coach house also had a small partial attic, lit by the round window above the garage doors. The masonry was provided with a thin layer of cement over time.