This warehouse was built around 1900 for the storage of coal, intended for the coke process of the gas plant. It has been regularly rebuilt since 1900, which can also be seen in scars in the masonry and other details.
The five holes in the western façade are of sufficient size to provide a truck passage. The warehouse has even been used as a garage for vehicles of a road construction company.
The inside of this Markenburg model is also equipped with floor and wall coverings.
The shed has various ornamental masonry which, despite the many scars, is best seen in the southern head wall.
At the height of doorway 2, seen from the north, a small turret stood in the beginning. It was removed after 1930.
The roof surface-mounted windows were installed around 1950. Before that, the building had a flat roof. The large holes in the western façade are also of later date, around 1960. In the 1970s, rolling doors with glass were hung in these holes, but they were later removed.